MediaOps announces the names of the top leaders, companies and tools in the DevOps space that qualified to the finals of DevOps Dozen² Awards nomination process.
BOCA RATON, Fla., Dec. 2, 2020 — MediaOps, the place to tell your story in the most powerful way, has published the list of finalists for the 24 categories of the sixth annual DevOps Dozen Awards. The DevOps Dozen Awards highlight the most innovative and outstanding individuals and companies who have demonstrated their leadership and commitment to the DevOps community.
This year’s awards include twice the number of categories than in previous years, divided into two main sections: DevOps Dozen Tools and Services Awards and DevOps Dozen Community Awards.
The community leaders, companies, tools and services that advanced to the finals are those with the highest number of votes in each category. Those who made it to the final phase have demonstrated exceptional performance and service to the community during the past year.
“Our finalists are definitely the most influential leaders in DevOps,” said Alan Shimel, CEO of MediaOps. “Congratulations to each and every one of the finalists. It is quite an accomplishment to be part of such an impressive list.”
Here are the 12 finalists for the DevOps Dozen Community Awards categories:
- Best DevOps Industry Implementation
- Best DevOps Survey/Analysis/Research
- Best DevOps Related Video Series (Video)
- Best DevOps.com Podcast of the Series (Audio Only) of the Year
- Best DevOps Books / eBook of the Year
- Top DevOps Evangelist
- Best DevOps Transformation (Non-Vendor)
- Best DevOps Virtual Event of the Year
- Most Innovative DevOps Open Source Project
- DevOps Executive of the Year
- Best DevOps Presentation of the Year
- Best DevOps.com Article of the Year
Here are the 12 finalists for the DevOps Dozen Tools and Services Awards categories:
- Best End to End DevOps Tool/Service
- Best DevOps Repo/GitOps Tool/Service
- Best CI/CD Tool
- Best Value Stream Management Tool
- Best Observability Solution
- Best DevSecOps Solution
- Best Testing Service/Tool
- Best Kubernetes Platform/Service
- Best Cloud Native Security Solution/Service
- Best DevOps for Mainframe Solution
- Best DevOps for DataOps/Database Solution
- Best New DevOps Tool/Service Provider
Finalists will receive a badge to display on their website and social media with a link to the voting/survey site.
Voting for the winners in all 24 categories is now officially open to the public. Winners will be chosen from among the finalists with general public voting being weighted for 40% of the final total and our judges selections for 60% of the weighted total. The deadline for public voting and judges submissions is Jan. 8, 2021. Winners will be announced at Predict 2021 Virtual Summit and will receive both digital and physical trophies and badges celebrating their achievements.
For more information about the awards and each category, please visit the DevOps Dozen² Awards website.
For any information regarding the entry process, awards, timing or any technical issues regarding the website, please contact us at [email protected].
MediaOps, the place to tell your story in the most powerful way, is an omniversal media company covering IT industries and practices that are reshaping the world of technology, including DevOps, Cloud-Native, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation. Through a convergence of new media distribution platforms, we deliver the experiential stories IT professionals need to gain fresh insights and learn new skills. For marketing partners, MediaOps delivers unparalleled access to inform and engage with a highly involved IT community for thought leadership, demand generation and specialized campaigns. MediaOps is not only the most trusted name in technology media, but the most loved as well.