The DevOps Dozen Awards are back for their eighth year, celebrating the most innovative individuals and companies whose contributions have demonstrated their commitment to the DevOps community.
Boca Raton, FL, September 16, 2022 — Techstrong Group, the power source for people and technology, has opened nominations for the eighth annual DevOps Dozen Awards. Submissions will be accepted now through October 22, 2022. For the third year in a row, the awards program has been expanded to include a vendor section and a community member section with 12 categories in each.
There are a dozen awards in each of the two main sections:
- DevOps Dozen Community Awards: These awards celebrate organizations and leaders whose accomplishments and achievements have made significant contributions to the DevOps community. The nominees with the highest number of votes in each category will advance to the finals. A maximum of two entries in each category will be allowed per nomination. There are no nomination fees in this category, but it is not open to commercial vendors.
- DevOps Dozen Tools and Services Awards: These vendor awards recognize the most innovative companies developing and selling outstanding solutions to empower developers, DevOps and IT operations teams. Each entry costs $250. Vendors may nominate themselves.
“The DevOps Dozen Awards acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding advancements our DevOps community has made throughout the past year,” said Alan Shimel, founder and CEO at Techstrong Group. “This recognition is a testament to the exceptional leadership, innovation and hard work of the members of our community.”
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Nominations for all categories via public vote or vendor registration are open as of September 16, 2022.
- Nominations and voting for the first phase will close at 5:00 p.m. ET on October 22, 2022.
- Finalists will be announced and public voting begins on November 17, 2022.
- Public voting ends at 5:00 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022.
- DevOps Dozen² winners will be announced during the Predict 2023 Virtual Summit on January 12, 2023.
DevOps Dozen² 2022 Awards Categories
Here are the 12 award categories for the DevOps Dozen Tools and Services Awards:
- Best End-to-End DevOps Tool/Service
- Best DevOps Repo/Git/GitOps Tool/Service
- Best CI/CD Tool
- Best Value Stream Management Tool
- Best Observability Solution
- Best DevSecOps Solution
- Best Testing Tool/Service
- Best Kubernetes Platform/Service
- Best Cloud-Native Security Solution/Service
- Best DevOps for Mainframe Solution
- Best DevOps for DataOps/Database Solution
- Best New DevOps Tool/Service Provider
Here are the 12 award categories for the DevOps Dozen Community Awards:
- Best DevOps Industry Implementation
- Best DevOps Survey/Analysis/Research
- Best DevOps-Related Video Series (video)
- Best DevOps-Related Audio Podcast Series
- Best DevOps Book/eBook of the Year
- Top DevOps Evangelist
- Best DevOps Transformation (non-vendor)
- Best DevOps Event of the Year
- Most Innovative DevOps Open Source Project
- DevOps Executive of the Year
- Best DevOps Presentation of the Year
- Best DevOps.com Article of the Year
- For more information about each award category, please visit the DevOps Dozen website.
- Read the blog by Techstrong Group founder and CEO Alan Shimel.
- For more information regarding entry process, awards, timing or any technical issues regarding the website, please contact us at [email protected].
About Techstrong Group
Techstrong Group is the power source for people and technology. Techstrong Group accelerates understanding of technologies that drive business. With a broad set of IT-related communities and offerings, Techstrong Group is the only media company serving the needs of IT leaders and practitioners with news, research, analysis, events, education, certifications and professional development. Our focus is digital transformation, DevOps, cybersecurity, cloud and cloud-native. Techstrong Group business units include: Techstrong Media, Techstrong Associations, Techstrong Research, Techstrong Learning and Techstrong Live!. For technology providers, Techstrong business units offer many ways to reach IT professionals and tell their story.
Techstrong Group is based in Boca Raton, Florida. For more information, visit https://techstronggroup.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.